Group Residential Home
- Permanent Care for Abandoned & Destitute Persons
- Protection for Persons with no family support
- Providing quality services for members willing to pay
- To provide independent living stations
- To provide respite time (temporary stay)
- Overall development of persons with mental disabilities
- Socio Economic Categories
- Middle Income - prescribed fees by National Trust
- Lower Income - Concessional Fees
- Below Poverty Line including Destitute/ Orphans - Free
Activities linked up with
- Special School
- Integrated School
- Respite Care
- Residential Care
- Pre-vocational Training
- Vocational Training
- Cultural/ Sports etc.
This is funded by the SAMARTH Scheme of The National Trust for the welfare of persons with Autism, CP, MR & Multiple Disabilities.
The name of the "Home" is "LEKHA SAMARTH".
It is open to all eligible persons with the above disabilities.
Location: 106, Shalivahana Nagar (adjacent to Srinagar Colony), PIN 5000073.
Contact Phones: [O] +91-40-23710024 / [H] +91-40-23737141.